Tuesday, May 22, 2007

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


Good morning to everybody who have came in this blog and read this blog....
this morning i feel so fresh and want to post a blog to all of my friend...this morning i want to talk about my dinner party which has done at Dectar, I go there with my lovely friends....the dinner is called "Ganu Dinner"hehehhe... i have named it......
all of my friend in this picture are born in Terengganu, my lovely state..i love my hometown...talk about my dinner, a month ago, i was very happy because at the dinner i have met all people which have a same hometown with me...while dinner i have met with my best friend when i was still in middle school....her name linda, now she have growed up and same university with but different course...she look so different compared when i and her in the school...
i think i will continue my dinner story soon because... i must go to class..Pn Sitha...heheheh...
see you all soon
...............................................................................................................................(HaMzAH aLIAS)

2 comments:

welcome said...

hey dude!!!!huhuhuu....
i juz want to say....
please send my regards to the handsome guy who's sitting behind u kay...(wear black&white shirt)hehehehe.{^____^}.
ddaaa....
(mimidiYana)

welcome said...

nananananan ganuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KITEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!