Monday, May 28, 2007










I,They, Eindhoven, UKM, Malaysia, Holland and what everrrrrrrrr….


May 24, 2007…..after the English foundation class, I have one assignment at my studio……..the assignments is, we all the architecture student, exchange view with Architecture student from Eindhoven University ,Holland……

We all sit down together at meeting 3rd floor meeting room faculty of engineering and we all listen a talk from my Architecture Head of Department. After that we all story about experience and our live in architecture couses.

4 pm UKM and eindhoven student go to Taman Pantun, we must be briefing to foreigner student about Istana Tengku Fatimah Zaharah, and they impression very interesting when I and my friend talk to them about, Rumah Ibu, Tiang Seri, Kelek anak and a lot again…..

Something was happen at the site ( Istana Tengu fatimah Zaharah) one of the student not very well and he had a nauseous feeling and began to vomit because he can’t eat a rice….hahahahahahaha


Jamaludin Alias (Déjà vu)




6 comments:

welcome said...

Lovely photos and interesting account of your trip with the foreign students!

Pn sitha

welcome said...

perfect boy

welcome said...

hai...talented person....hahha



ikin...:)smile

welcome said...

guess where does Jamal on these picture??

welcome said...

for sure jamal is the 'younger' one in the picture.....
hahahahahahahaa....
is it right,UNCLE J???

=p (mimidiYana)

_ said...

Well, well, I can see En. Mastor Surat in one of those photos.

Really regret that it was moved far away from Kelantan. Shouldn't have been that way but it happened anyway.

Me ? I was the last owner's grandson.

http://raykinzoku.fotopages.com/?entry=1098286

I hope they really take good care of it.