Friday, May 25, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1 :Walla! English TIMEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWW!!!!


All the student in UKM now having a holiday but I have a short semester . I must take two compulsory courses .One is Engineering Skills and another one is Foundation English . My first impression is I don’t like this semester that disturb my holiday . After thinking deeply, this is wrong way to become life long leaner . The characteristic of life long leaner is always ready to absorb any knowledge at any times . Ahhhhhh! In my soul I said that I must change my mind and took my hearth to this course . I’m very grateful because my lecturer , Madam Sitha said that many student interested to joint to this course but they not qualified . So, I must use this opportunity to become better and confident using English in my medium of communication soon . Nowadays, English is very important and we see now all the job hunter stated that the candidate must excellent in English communication . All the countries in this world used English as their interface of relationship .

I think all of the lecturer of this course have been used good ways of teaching English because all of student have basic in English but the main objective is now to improve the level .Actually, according to my base of experience show me that we must take risk to increase our standard and from it I conclude that we must brave to speak in English and don’t shy whether the grammar is wrong.

I also think about how much reasonable of this course compare to the money that we pay . If we go to the British Council to get same course , it spend a lot of money . Thus , don’t become the scrooge to spend about RM 200 or RM300 for it. You will see the changes soon. Besides that, thanks a lot to my classmates especially to my group members , Taqi and Hamzah , also to my lovely lecturer Madam Sitha because the existences all of you make me enjoy learning English . Thanks for your cooperation.

Lastly, I hope we all will practice all the “ secret recipes “ that we get from this course in improving our English language . Practise make perfect. Okey, see you.


.........zaidi@UKM
26/05/07

1 comment:

welcome said...

It's good to know that some of you enjoy and appreciate the english course. Well, considering that it's the ONLY eng course that you'll have a chance to take in UKM, you should make full use of it and participate as much as you can. Remember, that you are the only one who can make that change and it's all IN YOUR HANDS, man!! So, what are you waiting for? As zaidi says, practice makes perfect. I couldn't agree more!

Pn sitha