Monday, May 21, 2007

How do you do???


This is my dream car...this the most beautiful car in the world...i love it...who love this car too? puts up your hand..
heheheheh.....
this evening i feel so boring,so i posted this blog to you all to share my boringness ( i don't know it's right or not heheheheheh....) with you all..huhuhuhu
guess who am i....my name start with H..... And end with H too,my last name is alias..i thinks you all know who am i......i like to talk in my english class...but my english languange are broken english ganu...i don't mind it...i'm so happy with that...ok lah see you al soo. bubbbbbbbbbbbyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey

2 comments:

welcome said...

haiii...mezohhh..(called hamzah name's in terengganu style)...heheheeh
if ur red car will change to the pinky one,i think maybe i love it...huhuhuuu=p
daaaa...
(mimidiYana)

welcome said...

okey...i will change it's colour to pink colour to you if u like this mimi heheheheh... but i like red one...
k...bubbbbbyyyye
(Hamzah@alias)