Monday, May 21, 2007

what do you do???????


Hello.....how are you friend...I'm fine here...lets go to my beloved village in Kerteh near the oil refinery.That is my cute grandmother's boat...i drove that boat during 'sotong' season....you know sotong season?I catch a sotong with used shrimp...now is 'sotong' season...but I'm unhappy right now because I cannot go to the ocean to catch squid..at the ocean...I can speak load,,speak alone..anyone not hear what i said..be sides catch a squid,I also catch fish for example tenggiri, kembung, haruan tasik, kerapu and many more..its ok..my father and I also used seine to catch the fish..my grandmothe's boat has one engine,one handle,two signal liaght..it is important when night transformed..in kerteh ocean has many ship to get the oil..light can help fisherman to stand off an accident...thanks light...now I'm happy,because now Im study in sem 3...english program..byy good nigte 00.00am.................................taqiey-taqiey

3 comments:

welcome said...

hi taqiey....juz to say hello to u today...hahahhahah....
when we are back to our home, i want to follow you to catch the squid too...can i!, it's look nice...iwant it to eh eh eh eh................

H_ _Z_ H AL_ _S....quess who?????
if u know...fill in the blank..ehheheheheheh

welcome said...

hello my hometown people(is't right???)...hehehehe...
actually at the fist time i saw that picture,i know that whether u or hamzah that write this article...huhuhuu
arggghh...i miss terengganu so much...
besides the ocean and the boat,terengganu also have many others interesting things....such as...the very famous one....

keropok lekor...nyamm..nyammm..=) =)hehhhe..
so,to all my friends,dont frget to visit terengganu kay....
thats all...daaaa...=)
(mimidiYana)

welcome said...

i want Keropok Lekor 2....mimi..i want keropok lekor...eh..eh...eh....
heheheheheheheh....i like Terengganu....there have a lot of interesting places want to visit...if you go there dont forget to contact me...key...buuuuubbbbbye