Tuesday, June 5, 2007

1st ASSIGNMENT

I hope this ZZZH2014 will help me to improve my english skill.Thanks for our beloved teacher,Madam shita.In her class i learn so much about grammar, vocabulary and how to pronouns the words clearer and correctly. Since,I enjoyable in class,by making presentation by group, and it also prepare myself to working in group in my future. i thought that i'm very poor in grammar and vocabulary.She teach me how to communicate with my friends better.I must use this opportunity to learning english,speaking and writing.So,i want to share my experience to all of u about myself.Since i at school,i always get lower marks in english and my teacher angry me why i always like that.I felt very shy with my friends.For me,i am very bad in english subject.Sometimes i felt down and i don't want to learn english anymore.But now,when i learn in this class,i think i must change myself because english language is very important to our future.I must study hard and very hardworking such as like reading story book,watching english movies and done all my homework that given by madam shita by my own.Is it right my friends?My way is always speaking without shy and reading english book.I hope all of u can help me to improve our english.

280 words

wroten by adam afiq b. abd rahman(113955)

2 comments:

welcome said...

amende lu mat??

welcome said...

Glad that you like the class and are learning something. I understand how you feel and what it means to be not so good in a language. However, it's in our hands- first step is to know that you are weak. The 2nd step is to do something about it- so go out and start speaking, llistening, reading... remember- the only person who can make that change is YOU.

NOTE: My name is spelt S I T H A, ok.

Pn sitha