Monday, June 4, 2007

Assignment 1.

I am Han Meng, well, I think everyone know me.

To tell you the true, I really don't what this assignment is about…
My classmate told, just writes your feeling, and below is my feeling
The reason I took the class because I wan to learn more about English. I wouldn't have the effort to study by myself, must have someone to guide me.

This class was started at second week, but I miss the first class at the first day. In second day of class I attend the wrong class. Well, what can I say, my fault. I didn't check the timetable properly. Finally I found it, and my lecturer forgives. Thanks Puan Shita.

Firstly, for me this class was interesting. My lectuer, Puan Shita is nice and my classmate so friendly. All work together to make the class more happy and enjoyable. I love it. I can learn to improve my English and also can enjoy the happy hours. This class got so many interactive activities and it so entertaining. I also got a new friend which is very good in drawing.

At this class, I do all my best be a part of this class, because I don’t to feel regret. This sem was very expensive. To tell honestly, this sem I got 10 units courses, and I was totally busy everyday, everyday week. After class, went to library to finish my other assignment. Well, I was very tired of it. Luckily I can have a rest at Saturday and Sunday, or else I will cry. But now I feel happy because I got many friends to help me. Thanks guys. Puan Shita, thanks you too.

1 comment:

welcome said...

You are welcome, han meng. I think you have the right attitude to learn english, Actually, yr eng is not that bad. YOu just have to develop yr writing and speaking, so the trick is- read, write and speak MORE!! You are already quite confident so i think this should not be a major problem.

Pn sitha