Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Assignment 2....Listening...

Listening is to pay attention to what someone is saying or to some other sound ,so as to hear it properly.As we all know that if we want to be a good speaking,we must be a good listener.I have already go through to the learning English website in the Internet,i’m listened to the ‘Prof.David Crystal’s' website.I choose a ‘housekeeper’ topics.It is a dialogue topic.I read the tape script and listen again.The topics are about Margaret who want to be a housekeeper,but she was worried because she was well qualified and was going to do something which she saw as not qualified career.She was worried about her status whatever other people would see her as being not educated .Well, Margaret is comfortable being a housekeeper .She use insecure –uncertain, embarrassed , but she quite happy to say what she does.
When I listening this tape script ,it was very quite interesting for me because the way she read very different with her intonations that I heard before.I liked the way they dialogue each others,they stress part of dialogue to show it we know how the situation like sad,angry,happy and others.Beside that,I learned also about the new words that I never heard before like ‘give it ago'-try something to see what is like ,'buzz' in conversation and others.I’m try to find out the meaning in dictionary what the words that I do not understand it.Other that, I learned about how to pronouns the words when I’m listening . This make me realize that’s how it pronouns certain words.With learning this website,I’m tried to improved my pronunciation very clearer and correct .On the other hand,when I’m listen to this tape script ,I study about the vocabulary.I learned the way she write some interesting stories with her words that we can understand it.This way can improve my writing too.I study also about the moral value of this tape script,that give me realize about something that I have done .I enjoyed this website that give more chance the way to improved my English and give me a lot of information too.

2 comments:

welcome said...

nice colour font..

welcome said...

yeahhhh...
very nice+cute colour...
i love it so much!!!!huhuuu

(mimidiYana)