Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Booommmm!!!!!! Baanngggg!!!






Hi everyone….I want to share with you all about my experience in Kem Syed Sirajuddin, Gemas, Negeri Sembilan. Two last weeks ago, I went for a training shoot at Kem Gemas. My friends (junior Rotu UKM) and I went to that kem on 19th May 2007 until 23rd May 2007. On 20th May 2007, we assembled at a court to go to Asahan (padang sasar) for the shoot training with General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), Light Machine Gun (LMG) and Launcher. Huhu…that sounds is so loud. When we shoot, we must use ear plug for protect our ears.

On 21st May 2007, we drawer the M16 first before we go to Gallery (padang sasar) to shoot the target. Huhu…it’s so hot there. But I didn’t mind, the most important was that, I le arnt how to shoot the target precisely and accurately.

On 22nd May 2007, we went to Asahan again show demonstrated on Low C 90,Mortar and Clearmomile (jerangkap samar). Huhu… that equipments were so hard to prepare. We must be careful when used that gun. The sounds were louder than GPMG and LMG. We felt the shacking of the gun when the bullet fell on the land. We can saw the land destroyed. I imagined that situations as in war. Huhu….it was frightened me.

On 23rd May 2007, we prepared smartly to go to 21 Artillery (21 RAD). We showed so many types of equipments and cannon. Wow, it’s so wonderful! We learns how to use it and I attracted with that cannon. In the evening, we went back to UKM.

I was so happy there, where I gained a lot of experienced. I learnt about military and make me became an independence person and be co-operative in team. That experienced made me felt in love in military environment. Maybe in the future, I can create a nuclear bomb to our country to fight against the enemy.Hehe…. but, of course I don’t want any war happen in this country.

Say peace to the world…………….

3 comments:

welcome said...

It is really exciting experiences . i'm interest in military tech. but i can life as malaysia soldier....zaidi

welcome said...

You are ambitious that good . . . We are new generation will create new era....zaidi

welcome said...

can't----zaidi