Thursday, June 7, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1...

In third semester I must take English Foundation (ZZZH 2014) because I just got band 2 in MUET. Actually I didn’t make any preparation for my MUET paper because at the same time I’m busy with my study for final exam.
To avoid from feel bored while semester 3, I decided to take one more subject that is U2 (Kepimpinan Interpersonal) but unfortunately in this semester I’m involve with many tournament for four weeks. Tournament for MASUM at USM Pulau Pinang, SUKNES at Seremban Negeri Sembilan and the latest WSFFM (Women’s Sports And Fitness Foundation Malaysia) at Bukit Jalil Kuala Lumpur. Here I want to say I’m so very sorry Madam because can’t give my full commitment for this course.
I’m still remember, when I gave exemption letter to Madam. She was suggested me that I better drop this subject. I’m really shocked and felt so sad when she said like that but I think she just joke. Even though I didn’t came for fourth weeks but I still done my work and submitted on the time. For any information about this subject for fourth weeks I didn’t came class I got from Khadijah, Mimi and Ida. Thank a lot my friends.
On this time I have absent only 5 lectures. That time I learned how to communicate like by using body language and dialogue with action. From that I saw Madam is dreative person to make us interest in this subject. I feel so happy and enjoy the class. For all the best thing you do only words ”Thanks” for teaching me……………
I love you Madam Sitha…………………. ;)

2 comments:

welcome said...

aiyaa..amiey u're very2 active person la..but i salute you coz you still have done all of ur assignments and ur tournaments successfully.. i'm so happy with ur charecteristic.young women who's energetic person and very active..congratulation to u my lovely friend..hehehe..hoyeii..

{^_^}
ieyda

welcome said...

Dear amina,

Apology accepted. I just thot that if you are gong to miss so many classes, it would be better if you dropped it for yr own goodd. Anyway, i must congratulate you on coming to class whenever you didn't have any training or tournament and yes, you have done all yr homework, so GOOd FOR YOU! Thanks also rto your good friends....where would we be without them??
Glad you are learning and enjoying the class!!

Pn sitha
Pn sitha