Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Assignment 2

prof david crystal

huhu...
Hello to all of my friends and Pn Sitha, in this
BBC website, I can learning some new vocabulary and get some information. There are so many words in David Crystal website...
Can you imagine, he can create his own words creatively. As an example, "hole-in-the- wall" which means automatic cash dispenser..(withdraw money from the ATM machine)..
We can use this new phrase for our daily talk and essay writing.

We also can learn so many new words and phrases from his website..
In my opinion, this website is very useful for students like us. After using this website,I allredy learned some pronunciation. The way Professor David Crystal pronounces is very good. I must try to improve my pronunciation skill. Lastly, I hope we can always join this website http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/ to archive our English learning...

No comments: