Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 2 : HAMZAH ALIAS A114052





I was listening david crystal today. First time I listen not easy to
understand. I repeat, repeat and repeat again until my head was dizzy . After that, I listen with
look at the transcript. For me It’s more easy to understand yhan listening. Now I’m understand better.

The topic is about in your dream. It means someone is being unrealistic,
very optimistic, very hopeful when they have a dream . I know u all already have a sweet dream ..
but in black and white or colours...i like dreaming..hehe but sometimes dream make fell uncomfortable when i have a nightmare..dream happens
when you're asleep.

Sometimes when i have dreamed, i feel very happy and sometimes very bad.
Dream only illustaration but sometimes dream also reality in our life.

No comments: