Monday, June 4, 2007

Assignment#1

Hello everybody...
1st of all, special thanks to Mdm Sitha because she giving us a great teaching so far...This class is incomplete without her...
Give her a big applause... =)
Now , i think that i must enrich the usage of english..English is very useful nowadays..
If you go to UK , of course you must speak in english or if you go to africa , you also must speak in English..Am i right ma'am??
English is universal language which is we can use throughout the world to communicate with anyone..
Even in Malaysia if you want to get a job , you must seat an interview AND interview is in English..No Malay anymore..
For me , I think my weakest part is speaking..So , i hope that i can improve my speaking after taking this course...
To be honest , this class is very entertaining...There are so many interactive activities..
Its fun..So , i don't want to miss this opportunity to gain as many knowledge as i can..
To throw away my shyness..=)
Although this sem is very expensive , i want to proof myself that my investment in this semester is very useful for my future with my family , 'my future family' soon
I want to be a greatest structural engineer soon..

Shahidan a.k.a shidan (a114064)

1 comment:

welcome said...

Thanks shahidan for yr kind comments. Glad that you reallly like the class. YOu are quite good in spoken and written eng- just need to develop yr confidence. SO SPEAK MORE!!

Pn sitha