Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Hello Madam. I’m Mohd Shahrin (A114859).Firstly, thanks to Madam Shita who teach me English because my English improve after I attend 3 week for the class. I would like to give my comment about my achievement in learning English. From reading, I can learn deriving meaning from context and understanding sense relationships within and between sentences. So, my English skill in reading more good now and I get extra knowledge how to understand about something when I read. From writing, I can improve my writing with use a suitable grammar.I learns how to write about anything topic and give more idea to write. In listening, I learn listening for main idea, listening for specific information and differencing. Improve myself to become a good listener. In Speaking I can improve my speaking skill with grammatical accuracy.I learns how to speak with people and talk with confident. In vocabulary I can get more knowledge about a new word in English and how to spell a complicated word. From making presentation, it is good for me to improve my confident skill to present and talk to all people. Give me some afford to handle the topic well. From participating in discussion, help me how to participating in group team and become me to confident for give the idea. Before that, my speaking is not good and I not confident to speak with people in English. I hope one day I become a good people and confident to speak in English...TQ..WASALAM

1 comment:

welcome said...

Although it's good that you realize that you have to improve, still you have to be proactive- do something to make sure that you improve in english. NOw, thw working world has changed. Employers are looking for com skills and you have to show why you are better than the next candidate for the job.
Good luck in yr future undertakings.

Pn sitha