Monday, June 4, 2007

Assignment 1 CAMPING HAMZAH_A114052



First of all i would to thanks to dear teacher Pn Sitha and my beloved in in our class because they have gave enthusiasm to me to improve mu broken English.

Tonight i would like to share to everybody in our blog. i want to talk about my last camp at Janda Baik, Bentong,Pahang. the place situated at isolate place in Pahang area.It was appopriate for our camping, the place was very beautful and peaceful place which i have followed before.

it was held in 4 days and 3night. i have got many experience and my self-confidence from this camp. it helped me to be more courageous and creative.

i like this picture because it include all my coursemate in our course, mechanical engineering. in this picture also have my beloved teacher, Dr shahrom. he is a fierce lecturer but kind heart. he is very strict teacher in our lecture.

1 comment:

welcome said...

Hamzah i really enjoy reading all yr comments and borak2. And of course how can i leave out mentioning all the lovely photos- YOu are a really creative and invidualistic person and with your positive attitude, you have a lot going for you. Do work on improving your english because with that, you can really go places in the future!!

Pn sitha