Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Assignment 1

ZZZH2014 was helping me a lot!! Actually, before this course was started, I thought this course will might be bored. But I’m wrong. This course was so interesting and special to me especially about our lecturer, Mdm. Sitha. She always takes care of our weakness in English and she never makes me felt shamed when to spoke in English. There have a lot of activities that was improved my skills and performance in English.

I was interesting in book review activity. It was make me more interesting to read a story in English besides in Bahasa Melayu. It was helps me to create more ideas in writing and also make me more appreciated of my past time. Did you know, before this I always full my past times by reading the comics, magazines and watching television. But I was changing to read the novel in English version.:)

Drama’s presentation is coming soon! I’m as the script writer must done the script before the due date it is. Actually, to be a script writer are quite interesting especially for Snow White story. Initially, there had a lot of story about Snow White and I don’t knew Awhich one can be a suitable for our drama. Finally, I just pick one of them, and I was tried create it and be it more interesting than the original story that I had pick. Everyone knew the Snow White’s story and I hope there will have no problem to present this drama. Good luck for everyone!

As we knew, every Thursday Mdm. Sitha will plan some activities for ours. It’s interesting I think. It helped me to become more confident to perform in front the audience besides interesting. I hope the other students are enjoyed in this course as I am.

xxRahayu (A114995)

1 comment:

welcome said...

So happy to read about your interesting experiences with english. M so glad to know that at least in our class, you have had happy and positive experiences learning english. Continue with your reading and looking at the websites. There is som much info out there- we just have to reach out and take it, Thx for yr kind worrds.
You did a great job with the drama script.

Pn sitha