Saturday, June 2, 2007

ASSINGMENT 1....

English nowadays are very important to us.Although english is taugth as a second language but english is still is an international language.I'm taking a foundation english course to improve my english.In my english class,madam Pn.Sitha teach me how to reading,writting,listening,speaking and perform well .I learn about scanning means read through article very quickly and scimming to understand what the text are all about.Although I'm weak in english,I try my best do a lot of exercises to improve it.We do a lot of activities in my class especially in speaking,we do a lot of making drama presentation.I enjoyed this class,which make me more confident when perform on stage.I learn how to pronouns the words clearer and correctly.Like teacher says whatever we speak,we learn when we made a mistake and another way to improved it is to listen to others people says.My friends in my class are very sporting and always give me a supported when do something.The enjoyable surrounding can make me control my nervous when perform anything on stage.I also learn about prefix and suffix words,puzzlewords,the word building which include verb and nouns also grammar in vocabolary and other new words that i never heard before.This may improved my writting in grammar.I learn also idioms too that quit interesting for me because i learn interesting idioms that i never heard before.We do a creativity poster about idioms of each group and paste it on the wall. We always do in group when doing some activities.We share our opinions like teacher says when we do in group,we get different idea and make things complete faster than doing lonely.This also make me friendly to everyone and cooporate to each others when doing something.I enjoyed this class without any stress and make me improve a lot with my self-esteem without any force in this class.



~norashikin alias~

No comments: