Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Plex read, And giVe me a cOmment...


What I lost somewhere once
What I left somewhere on that day
Now I go on a journey
With what is left in my hand.
What are you thinking about now?
What can I do for you?
Maybe it is valuable as it has no forms,
Maybe it is cruel and beautiful.
Whether it rains or it blows
On the glowing day or on the silent night
Even if here is the end of the world
I wish to show you the continuation of the dream

I will grow a beautiful flower
And offer it to you
To praise your beautiful soul
I will play a song
And play by your side
To let you know
How much I care
About you

1 comment:

welcome said...

Dear chan,

I was not exactly sure of thewhole meaning of yr poem but i liked the way you arranged it- very creative and good attempt! Keep it up

Pn sitha