Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Assignment 2

Assignment 2

After I'm listened to Prof. David Crystal's recording as many times, and finally I know that he talked about,"In Your Dream",and for confirmation I read the tape script and listen again.Prof. David Crystal had given the definition of dream,he said" dream meant that someone is being unrealistic,very optimistic,very hopeful and any circumstances in which expectations are raised-in your dream,then he said,that it mixes two senses of word "dream" happens when you are as sleep.From the listening experience there, I had knew about dream,It was the same that I knew before,even thought I had new ideal and some more information about dream.Than ,from the experience I'm study a lot of new vocabulary,that I'm never listen before.Beside that I also learned about pronunciation.I realize that,sometimes I don't know how to pronounce some word,cause it make me scare and shy to talk in English,but after I'm visit the website,I'm find the way of solution to manage my problem how to improve my pronunciation.Next,I'm also learned listening too,cause I already know that he were fluently in English,so I tried so hard to understood.I really like to visit the website cause,there have been a lot of information,for English learning.I hope from the website I had to learn something that can improve my English.
WRITTEN BY : MARIANA BT MAZLAN ~A113958~

2 comments:

welcome said...

haha....gud jobs..already finished ur assingment..gud job!gud job!don't forget to explore it again k

welcome said...

Good that you are enjoying and learning lots of things from this website. Keep it up!!

Pn sitha