Sunday, June 3, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Hai, firstly i wan to apologize to Puan Sitha because always adsent to the foundation class and sent this blog at the last time.. This is because i busy for an activities, i'm a exco to this activity. I think i have a responsible to it.. Foundation English important too? Yuh, may be this is my excuse..hm..
But truly i really learn a lot from this class.. speaking, writing, listening.. and recently scanning..! I facing a problem that always cannot do the online learning at library..too many people waiting.. i know that this online learning no marks for this course, but is a good way to improve my English language! I need to do it.. last day i heard that Ca Boon have take a copy online exercise from Puan Sitha, it is very good.. easy for every guys at the class..
A lot of the activities at the foundation class i very enjoy it.. drama, presentation, act as Mr. Bean.. haha.. I also think the blogger website is a good way i release my stress from the activity (but also learn some things from it).. can chatting and share my experience with my coursemate i meet at this sem..

FROM: WENG..

1 comment:

welcome said...

Good to know that you are learning some things in this course. Keep it up!!

Pn sitha