Sunday, June 3, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Nowadays, as we know english remain an important language that usen by people all over the world.To learn english its need some skill and performance in such as reading, writing, lisening, speaking, vocabulary as well. This course ZH2014 is such example course that can help student which have got MUET band 2 and above.From this course i have learn something that make me enjoy to learn english. I remembered at my secondary school i don't like this subject. Sorry to say that i hate English subject.Its make me bored. so i think this course will change my minded that english is fun and enjoyable.
I think i'm good in reading. It's not so difficult to me. I enjoy this course because its make me have something to do in this semester 3.As we know this semester 3 we doesn't have many class.Just only one class per week. So i'm not so boring and i can learn something that give benefit to me beside improve my english. From this class i learn much about grammer and vocabulary. i tought that i'm very poor in grammer and vocabulary.Its teach me how to communicate with my friends better and from this course i tought that i can know more people surround me and try to know them more detail when involve in participating discussion.
My expectation from this course is i hope that i can speak better and better and not shy when try to speaking english with my friend and can making presentations in english better.
The activities that i like in this class is when acting the dialogues which is skit and do the mimig. it is very fun you know. i enjoy it.


by Siti Aishah bte parmin

No comments: