Saturday, June 2, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

ASSIGNMENT 1

Today I had finished 4th weeks studies in Pn.Sitha class's .So , now I had learn about
many thing ,especially ,I get to approved in my reading and writing because in this class I had done to read some text and a few books story and I should wrote an a short essay to learn more about grammar and how to express my idea.

Then ,I also had learn in listening and speaking .In class we should spoke in english because Pn Sitha said "please speak in English in this class", and we realize that it true ,we should tried to spoke in English and even more practice .Now I have confidence speak in english ,even I make mistake.

Additionally I had learn to added vocabulary by reading book and study in class .I will be intrested to knew a new words and their meaning ,before that I never to even listen and knew it.

Since,I enjoyable in class,by making presentation by group, and it also prepare myself
to working in group in my future .I realize that I like this activities cause it not make me so boring to learning English in this class,and I had to discuss and change an idea wiht each other to make a work result is better and where we were satiesfied ,what we had done.

Beside that ,participating in group ,everybody must give an idea ,so automatically everyone had involve in this discussion.So we had tried the best to give a good idea and cooperation.

finally ,I hope ,when I finish study in this class around 7th weeks ,I can get to improve my English language,that are my expectation in ths class.My hope almost in within my grasp . I will try with all my heart that it will become a true not remain just one dream.

WRITTEN BY : MARIANA BINTI MAZLAN

No comments: