Wednesday, June 6, 2007

MY ENGLISH LIFE

My mother is a English's teacher..but what happen to her son.I dont know why i really hate to study English since i was young.Since at my age 9 years old, my mother made a tuition class for my brother, my friends and i, but i'm the one who was very lazy and always sleeping in that class. I don't know what was my mother felt. At twelve, i'm sitting for UPSR (ujian penilaian sekolah rendah). When the result coming out,i got 4 A's but i just got B for my English. Then, when i was fifteen years old, i'm sitting for the PMR ( peperiksaan menengah rendah). The result same as i was twelve. I got A for all subject except for my English. When i was seventeen, the same thing happen again. After that i entered to Matriculation College, and i realize on what was happen to my English and what was i done to my mom. So that i was try hard to study English even i just got band 2 for my MUET. I promise to myself, one day English will be in my hand. I have a story but i don't it funny or not, but when i realize that day, i'll always smiling. One night, i am on the way from my faculty to my hostel. When i at on junction,i saw a foreigner's student walking. I felt sorry for that guy because i've walking from my faculty to my hostel. It very tired thing. But i so confused wether i want to hel0p him or not. I don't know why i return my motorcycle back to that guy. When i'm at him, i don't know what to say and just looking at him. The guy also looking at me. After that, "where are u going?" I ask him but i dont know wether my question was true or not. Then that guy was aswered me but too bad to me because i really can't got even a word from his answer. Automaticaly i ask "ha??". I think the guy know that i wasn't understand him. So that he was done something seem like dancing, so funny while he say "ceremony,,ceremony,,". After that i just know that he want to go to a program at our university's hall. I smiling and ask him to go with me."ok,ok..coming with me...lets go..". One more time i don't know what am i saying. And now, when i take English Foundation class. Again i promise to myself to make better than before.

1 comment:

welcome said...

Dear fami,

Surprise, surprise!!!! Yr mum's an engl teacher and yoou aare in my class. Anyway, better late than never. Make sure that this time, you really try hard at your eng. Not so much to make yr mum happy- although that is import5ant, but more for yourself- for your future. Well, it's good that you've been coming for all the eng classes... it's a start.

Some comments AN english teacher, NOT A.It's at a junction, NOT at on junction. Also, it's saw a foreign student. NOT a foreignver student. ok?

Pn sitha