Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Assignment 2 ( KOAK SH WEI ) A110062




Question Task 1

Firstly I search UP TO DATE Prof. David Crystal to the websites to listen to Prof. David Crystal’s recording as many times and read the text through the acrobat, and finally I know that he talked about,” In Your Dream". Prof. David Crystal giving me the meaning of definition of dream, he said" that someone is being unrealistic, very hopeful and any circumstances in which expectations are raised-in your dream”. From the listening I can study a lot of new Vocabulary, Grammar, Phase of sentences that I never listen before. Beside that I also learned about pronunciation and improve the stress words in text, it can make me more confident in pronunciation. It provides that benefit tips to train me for the listening skills.






Question Task2

In the class I pay attention to my lecturer's Pn. Sitha. She explains the vocabulary and grammar to our class. She make sure me able to understand the prefix and suffix user in the lesson on. Example of prefix is logical-illogical and example of suffix is happy-happiness. Then, teach us how to use the verb, adjective, noun in the sentences. Able to understand the idiom, find the meaning of idiom. Example of the idiom. After that, the group activity is also going on. It make us be more cooperate to each other in the team. We also learn several skills of reading such as skimming, scanning and others to improve our learning skills. I hope through the learning in the class, can help me more understanding and confident to improve our English.

No comments: