Thursday, June 7, 2007

Assignment 2: Individual Online Listening and Writing

Jamaludin Bin Alias :: A113337 :: ( Déjà vu )

Entertainment: Julie Christine

In the BBC Learning English website, I choused an entertainment topic and I have listened a new vocabulary. The new vocabulary I have is a below:

1. Anxious
2. Horrified
3. Mortality
4. Glittering
5. Terribly

From my opinion this programmed online listening practice in BBC website is a very good and interesting programmed, because the website have a many topic to learning and this website is easy for using and organized.

Every topic in this website can teach me how I can answer the every question by followed step by step. And I think everybody must be accesses this web site and learn or testing how longs your English level on yourself.

1 comment:

welcome said...

Dear jamal,

Glad that like the website and are learning so much! JUst a little correction_ past tense of choose is "chose", NOT Choused! And it's "in my opinion", nNOT from my opinion.

Keep Up the listening!!

Pn sitha