Tuesday, June 5, 2007

AssiGNMEnt 1... : WrItiNg a Self-Assessment Essay .......MuHaMMad TaQiuDDin BiN ALi....A115097 sEt 10

Here, I cannot say anything because shocked get a lecture ,Puan Sitha and those friends willing help me in to stabilize further command of the english language .Thanks to Puan Sitha as a lecture for ZZZH2014 because she give me more knowledge about english language. Beside that, she also gives to us many story books to read. Actually, when we writing, speaking, listening and reading to improve our grammar, vocabulary and performance in english .Thanks also to my members because they spend their time to do something for our class as Basri Baco create an account to our blooger. Without Basri, members in this set cannot send their assignments .I'm already old to get that situation in learnt english language. I want to be a smart student in study.I known to get better in english, someone must give more immolation for example time, money, energy and others .Why we must spend something?.. Because to get something, we must sacrifice something .Do you agree with me?..

Actually, before I know that course will started after semester two, I want go to’candat sotong’ because now is sotong season, but study is more important then others, so I continue to study .I also thought this course will might be difficult to follow, instead this course so interesting .In class lecture, there are some activity to do for example short drama presentation .As a cicak man in drama presentation, I feel so proud..

Book review assignment was already done. After finishing this assignment, it was attract me to read more english story book beside read malay story book. What I got after reading English book story is vocabulary. Someone must have more vocabulary to better in English beside grammar. Agree with me?..

After book review assignment was done, those courses continue with public speaking and drama presentation. My groups choose Rome as a place that we can advertise. There are many interesting place .I cannot explain at this time. Wait and see during public speaking. As a 1st dwarf in drama presentation, I feel proud because our member gives me a chance to present our drama. It is can make me more convinced. Hopefully our members in this group enjoy yourself in this semester. bye

3 comments:

welcome said...

huhuhu..
before that i want to say thanks to you bcoz put my name in your blog..
i hope we all get a lot of knowledge in ZZZH2014 class n dont forget to try the best for our drama presentation....
good luck my freinds...

welcome said...

taqi...
are you happy u was choosen from the others as a 1st dware??
i think u are better being a prince u know!!!!hahahahahaa

(mimidiYana)

welcome said...

You have a great positive attitude and show willingness to learn- this should take you far in life. Thanks for yr kind words am glad that you enjoy the classes. Keep up with the reading and improving in english. You still have a long way to go....
I think you will make a great 1st dwarf (although I agree with mimi that you will make a better prince too).hahaha

Pn sitha