Thursday, June 7, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1 [CIK NORLIDA BINTI ALI_A115790]



For my beloved teacher, Madam Sitha and my fellow friends. Today, I would like to share with all of you about the English Foundation (ZZZH2014) class for the whole of 5 weeks ago. Firstly I would like to say sorry to Madam Sitha because for the 1st week class I’ve not attended to class for 3 days. I’m just attended to the class for one day only. Actually I’ve my on reason why I didn’t attend to class for that time. On 14th and 15th May, I’m actually graduated for my Diploma Electronic Engineering at Politeknik Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin. So, that’s why I can’t attend to class.

For my first day at our class, I’m feel so happy and enjoy with this subject. Although I’m so tired because I’m just arrived from my hometown Kuala Terengganu at that time. I'm feel anxious to tell Madam about my 3 days before. but with my friend support I try to tell the trueth to Madam and how so nice because Madam accept my reason. thanks a lot to Madam.

I learn so many new thing in this class. I learn how to communicate without feel embaress and i can improve my english more better. i've found new vocab and i'm also can acting in the class. i'm so happy and enjoyed with all of activities that Madam Sitha gave to us. i'm also want to say sorry to Madam because i'm always late came to your class.

And for all of my classmates in the class i'm glad to be your friend. nice to meet you all. and good luck for our drama coming soon.


{^_^}
cikNorLidaALi_A115790

2 comments:

welcome said...

Dear norlida,

Beautiful photo of you and your lovely friends! So glad that you are learning something in our class- this is my hope. That though, we only have 7 weeks, at least, you guys will learn and enjoy at the same time and will continue learning and speaking english long after the sem is over.
{* *)
U
Pn sitha

welcome said...

haiii...

thanks a lot coz u put my photo too in this blog...so happy am i...huhuhuuuu

(mimidiyana)