Friday, June 1, 2007

Assignment 1

Now a days, English is very important in our technology life. As an engineering student, all of our courses that we take will be teach in English. This is hard for me and some of my friends because our English is weak and have a lot things must be corrected. As a solution for this situation, some of us must take Foundation English where this course will help us to improve our English. This course will take 3 hours per day, and 4 times per week. There are a lot of an activities will be doing along this short times. Some of the activities are, we must presented a Fairy Tales drama, doing an advertising vacation poster and many more. From this activity, our class members will become more close together and also will enjoy to doing every task that had been given. Lastly, I hope by taking this Foundation English course, I will get a lot of new knowledges and I will try to improve my English for my future.

1 comment:

welcome said...

like teacher say must write ur name...haha..just to remind uu...


ikin:)smile...