Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Assignment 1(CA BooN)

Hello! Everybody! I am Ca Boon. Nice to meet you all. In this English class, our English lecture Pn. Shita is a very witty person. So, I don’t feel boring in class.

English class is different with others subject class. That is because it has many kinds of activities such that drama, group activity and so on. Therefore, it made this class more fun.

Furthermore, my language is poor. So, this English class is very helpful to me and give a chance for me learn english. In English class, I have learn vocabulary, sentence, how to reading fast, speak in english and others. Now I think my English have improve a bit.

So, I will try my best to improve my english language in my life.

1 comment:

welcome said...

Glad that you enjoy the class and have learnt some new things. Keep it up!!

NOTE: My name is spelt as SITHA, ok?? Would appreciate it if you could get the spelling right. TQ.

Pn sitha