Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1....

hello everyone...{^____^}

firstly i'm really2 sorry to madam Sitha because i do this assignment last minute...even i'm very active hanging out though this blog till i was got an 'award' as a good comment,(hehehe =p)but i never sent any post for this blog yet...

So,today i would like to tell the story and shared my experienced for 5 week i attended this english class.At the first time i knew that the foundation english will be held in the 3rd semester,i'm really angry because for me,it will disturbing my holiday.But,by hook or by crook,i must attend this english class.Waaaa...so sad am i..=( Besides,for me,the timetable of this class that will be held four times a week,also make make angry!!But..people always said that..never say die before you try..that's right!!!Now,i feel that attend this class is the most best class that i never had before..For me,a great teacher;Madam Sitha and my cheerful friends maked this class so interesting and happening!!!Love you all guys...
I think,i'm the lucky one that was given a change to attend this class.Before this,i'm really ashamed with my other friends when i must taken this course.But now,my friends so very jealous with me because i always told or storied them about our best class and the activities that we have done!Huhu..I'm so proud..
From this class,i got many good knowledges and experiences.I knew that my english is very bad but when i join this class,since now,i think that my english have change a lot.I can improve my english very well when i done the exercises that have in the Longman.For me,Longman is the very good site for everyone to improve their english because it have everythings inside there like speaking,reading,listening,grammar and vocabulary.Besides,the module that we done in the class also help me a lot.Madam Sitha was done a good job for teaching us about this because she was explained to us very clearly and completely.Now,I got alot of new vocabulary and also knew little bit how to pronouns correctly.

In addition,this class also teach me how to be more confident when facing with the audience.I know that its really hard for me to talk in front of many people.I will got nervous and sometimes i became shaking!!!So,when the first time i must acting for the Romantic Meeting,i try my best to be cool.But i think,i feel better now and the drama presentation will help me a lot.

I really2 hope that one day i will be very confident talking in front of a lot of people.I also hope,I can improve my english very well after this and started i'm join this class,i knew that english is the best language and i felt very happy when talked in english.

That's all...thank you...


(mimidiYana)

1 comment:

welcome said...

Too long publish but interesting.......zaidi