Thursday, June 7, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

TO : MRS SITHALECTHUMY S.K
LECTURER (FOUNDATION ENGLISH) SET 10

ASSIGNMENT 1

Now a day, english is not the second language that we were need to know. It's very useful now a day in our life as a student especially. That why we must took Foundation English this short semester.:)
In this semester 3, 2006/2007 session, i'd took a foundation english ZH 2014 paper. It is one of the 'degree qualification condition' of my course that i must took to complete my course.
Therefore along this course, me and my friend had learn all many thing such as proving in reading, writing, listening, speaking and improve our vocabulary. However what i want to share here were my experience by learning english along this course.
To improve our reading skill, we must read one of the 'penguin's story books' and i had choose 'The Gulliver's travel'. It was such a very good story book. Simple and easy to understand. Subsequently it make my vocabulary much better than before.:) I'd took just only 30 minutes to finish this book. By reading this book make me went to 'Tun Sri Lanang Library' that i never get in before.:) Thank you to Madam Sitha.
By taking this course also make my writing much better. It because in MUET (Malaysian University English Test) i only got 9/25 in writing. It maybe i didnt study and doesnt use english for writing anything. Im also realize i became more brave to talk in front of audience by using english language. And this is make me more confident to lecture in english after grade.
Moreover i had a very good group discussion and collique that make all thing came easy. Thank you to all of them.
Last but not least, what i want to say here were, for the first time i loves to go to english class every day. Before this i never like to went to english class even english course. :) Thank you to Madam Sitha, may god bless you and ours.:)

AUTHOR : ANIS BINTI ABDUL KAHAR ( A109774)

1 comment:

welcome said...

Dear anis,

So glad that you now like coming to eng class!! Good that you enjoy reading the penguin readers, Don't stop reading them- can stil go to TSL to borrow and read the ones i lent to you guys.
Just some comments- pay attention to your tenses. EG- I never like to went to- it should be: I never like to GO to. Also, sp for collique_ is colleague. Refer to the dictionary when you are not sure, ok?
Pn sitha