Thursday, June 7, 2007

-ASSIGNMENT 2-


Assalamualaikum ......

Just now, I was listened David Crystal. Firstly, when i listened it, I can't pick up what the topic it talked about. I do not understand very well. But, i repeated to listen it more and more. And i think, it is not so difficult.

The topic is about our dream.That's means, somebody is being unaware, hopeful and very optimistic. I believe, everyone of us was dream. Maybe somebody is unaware about their dreams.

In dictionary the meaning of dream is to waste time by thinking about what may happen.
In my opinion.that's good for someone to has their own dream..because dream can make someone work hard to achieve their dream.I think without dream i cannot imagine what will happen and what i must to do now.

For example.One of my dream is to be a man who master in English Language,can write n speak well.In this semester i must take this opportunity to make my dream become true.

by adam afiq b. abd rahman(A113955)

2 comments:

welcome said...

nice picture.....



ikin=)

welcome said...

Dear adam,

Nice pic. Hope you participate more in class!!

Pn sitha