Saturday, June 2, 2007

Assignment 1: Wrinting a Self-Assessment Essay

Assignment 1: Wrinting a Self-Assessment Essay

Before i go to the class, i didn't like to read the english story book. Because I think is quit boring and defical to understanding. During the class i must do the book review about The peguin. The book is quit intertings and after that is was chang my mind. I also read the book, title is ' A Christmas Carol'.When i read the book, I think I can increas my knowelge in vocabulary and writing.During the class i also do writing about 'A romantic meeting'. Before this class I feel not confident to speak with the audience. But in class my lecture was do many presentation to me and now I feel very confident. Behind that, in class we do many participating discussions. I has learn alot vocabulary in class.It very important to make useable my vacabulary in writing example idom.
The benefits I get for making presentions I was develop my speak,vocabulary and listening. Behind , give me opportunity to do,how to make text for presentations. In class i very like activity participating discussions especialy about netiquette, idoam, and write an acrostic poem my name. Most the activities in English class I like because I didn't feel boring and tensions in class. - siti khadijah mohamad dahari-

No comments: