Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 2: Individual Online Listening and Writing

Today,learn english was very important.As many way we can learn english. One of the way is go to BBClearningenglish.com.
I was search to website http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish for my assignment 2. First I was do listening but I can't understanding the litter bit about what was Mr.Callum Robertson want to explain to me.But after I look the takesprict and listen again is very easy to understand.I also like to share to all my friend about what I was get when I log in this website.
Did you now how to 'Expressing Likes'? In this topic I choose,Mr. Callum was teach me how to express if you likes things at different ways of saying that. It can be many ways in English of saying that you like something ang the language can change depending on what you are talking about.In this website I was learn the some simple respons to basic question. Mr. Callum was give me the dialog between Helen and Neil. In this dialog I now they are was talk about Chinese food.
Futurmore I was learn about how to use the word 'love'.We can using the word to talk about things that you really like a lot. I also now use the words link 'like', 'it','a',all flow together ; 'like it a' and like it a lot'.
In conculsion this website is very useful and used friendly to me. I can improve my vocaburaly and how to 'expressing likes' in corret word. I also learn some simple expressions for saying that I like something and at using the adverb 'realy' to make something stroger and how some words in English link together when speaking. I also want to thanks to Pn Sitha because can change my mind to like learn english. Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

1 comment:

welcome said...

Dear khadijah,,
Glad that you like the website and that you are learning so much from it!
KNow- tahu, not now. Also, past tense of teach is taught(not teached)

Pn sitha