Tuesday, June 5, 2007

assignment 1:3R(respon,relax and reflex)

Hello...Good evening madam..thank you for gave a comment to me for my first writing on this blog i'm appreciate that.Very nice word(sayang)...i really like it, you remind me to my mom oh i miss her so much..ok that is an enough to talk about that he..he..he...let's talk about the english.First of all i would like to say thank you so much to you madam for helping me to improve my english.Now i know what is my fearer and weaknes in english.I was taken the longman website exercise and quiz and from there i knew that my grammar and my pronouns was so terrible but a bit good in listening and speaking.But after i'm going to the next level and i have finish the exercise and during the review quiz i have a bit improve in my grammar and vocabulary. It's make me excited to make more exercise and that was really helpful to me,beside that i have practice my speaking when i am service the forigner in my photocophy shop .That was interesting and i am confident to do that.More over, in our class you also teach us what is a differences of surfix and prefix,when to use that words and how we pronounce.The combination of all of that make my english better than before.I quite proud with that,at least my sacrifice to get up in the early morning and burning my holiday produce the result.Now, i realize how to improve my english, where should i begin and what is the best way to make it succesful.Maybe it will take a long time,but at least i never stop to learn that better than nothing right.Like you always told us never stop to learning until the end.Thank you very much to have a time to read my writing and i hope this bloger never end until we have done our foundation,still keep in touch with everyone.

posted by:zianaliza akhrin binti hamdan a114815

2 comments:

welcome said...

i'm jealous madam sitha said "sayang' to youuuu. It is not fair . We all also wanttttttttt. just kidding

welcome said...

i'm jealous madam sitha said "sayang' to youuuu. It is not fair . We all also wanttttttttt. just kidding ...zaidi

June 6, 2007 8:39 AM