Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 2...AISHAHZ

First of all i want to thank to madam Sitha who teach us and try her best to give her knowledge to us. Since i attend this class i learn more about english. I think my english quit improve since i attend this english class. The activities during this class was enjoyable. I haven't attend such a best class as this before. I have learn many new vocabulary and new words during this class.

I'm very excited to see our drama. I hope we will perfome well and prove to all that we can do the drama and who will know that someone who is have the talent in acting in our class that someday can be an international actor. I think so. I also hope our class will cooperate to do the best drama and do not do the preparation until last minute.

I thought that the presentation of our project is around the corner. I hope we can give the best presentation to promote our countrey that we have choosen. The presentation will show our confidence, how to speak english and how to attract to audience to lend their ears to give their attention on our presentation. I hope my group can present better and be a good presenter. So far our group have finish to decorate the poster. Now we just discuss about on how to present our poster.
Last but not least, I hope we can complete every task or homework that madam sitha gave in class and for my class good luck for the presentation and hope you all enjoy our drama. RFrom this i have learn many not just about english but also its teach me how be a good person in our life.

1 comment:

welcome said...

Thanks for your kind comments and you are welcome. I am so glad that you guys enjoy the class and are really learning lots of new things. It makes what i do more meaningful. I am so proud of the way you all have got together for the drama. I too hope and pray that you will do and perform your BEST!!

Pn sitha